Do you care?

Redeemer

Community Stereotypes  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you really care who is furry or brony here?

• Nope.
    • No I don't believe I do.
    • Lolno.
    • Nope.avi

Even though bronies are obviously superior to nonbronies, I'm willing to overlook that fact and treat my inferior, less equine-oriented peers as equals. Because, you know, I'm a great guy like that :troll:

• Like 1

tumblr_lokck8bYVQ1qdp2veo1_250.gif

In fact, you know how much I care? Go Google Image search "nope macro" and tell me what the first picture is and what it links back to. Don't worry, I'll wait for the shat bricks.

no i have no idea how that happened

• Like 1

tumblr_lokck8bYVQ1qdp2veo1_250.gif

In fact, you know how much I care? Go Google Image search "nope macro" and tell me what the first picture is and what it links back to. Don't worry, I'll wait for the shat bricks.

no i have no idea how that happened

That is wonderful, I wish I knew how that happened.

YES I CARE VERY MUCH YOU ARE ALL GOING TO CANDYLAND BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS MAGICAL

EDIT: Fox McCloud, did you seriously edit my post to get rid of the word "hell"?

seriously? you don't care that anyone here has routinely used stronger language than that, in this very thread even, but you'll remove a word that routinely gets used on the news?

really?

brb, starting a bunch of threads about the famous comic book superhero Candylandboy

Edited by unoservix
Please watch the language

I draw the line when "insert craziness" is excessively abused. I don't care if you are a browny, furry, religious, political, weapons, etc; person/lover/fan/etc, as long as you don't rampantly shove your views down people's throats or talk like if everyone else had to like what you like, then yeah, cool stuff.

There needs to be a ? instead of a ! in the video's title. Asking who the hell cares is a question and a very good one in this thread.

nope.avi

There needs to be a ? instead of a ! in the video's title. Asking who the hell cares is a question and a very good one in this thread.

The entire thread is about people not caring (as there is no option to say yes) so I think the video works better rhetorically in this topic.

Come on guys, deal with people's likings, and just tolerate and love the s**t out of other people! :-P

tolerate and love the s**t out of other people! :-P

Best..Line..EVER

whocares.png

Yeah I agree, who gives a crumpet?

Edited by Redeemer
Dude, language. :P

^ Conclusion. Anyway, this topic has served it's purpose. I just wanted everyone to know that be you brony or furry or both, no one cares. We're all equal. :3