Harmony's Other Art

Harmony Descent

That hat is, by far, one of the greatest pieces of headgear I've ever seen. :-)

• Like 1

That hat is, by far, one of the greatest pieces of headgear I've ever seen. :-)

Me ninja sensai wear straw hat to protect floppy ears from flapping like leaf in windy weather!  

In all seriousness, it's like a hat that samurai's wear sometimes whenever they're walking around the countryside.  You know, those big straw hats?

• Like 1

In all seriousness, it's like a hat that samurai's wear sometimes whenever they're walking around the countryside.  You know, those big straw hats?

Gotcha; I'm somewhat familiar with the hat through pop-culture references, but was unsure of the exact origins. Thanks. :)

• Like 1

Gotcha; I'm somewhat familiar with the hat through pop-culture references, but was unsure of the exact origins. Thanks. :-)

Always a pleasure to help out!  Expect to see more of these kinds of people.  My next character I'm wanting to draw is a cobra.  >xD

• Like 1

Always a pleasure to help out!  Expect to see more of these kinds of people.  My next character I'm wanting to draw is a cobra.  >xD

Now this piques my curiosity; I always love seeing different artists' interpretations of anthropomorphic snakes - can't wait to see it.

• Like 1

Not too pleased with this, but here you guys go!

Mordred Hood

_sonic_oc____mordred_hood_by_armpit_warr

Yup; you will forever continue to surprise me with the quality of your artwork and interpretations of things.  The metallic bits are wonderful as usual and the shading is impeccable. :P

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got done with two more teaser pictures for the second comic coming after the one I'm doing!

_preview____corruptive_resistance_by_arm

_preview____impending_evil_by_armpit_war

• 2 weeks later...

Have two more pieces!  Both are of my FC, Scarr Ruddlocke:  One is a reference sheet and the other is with him clothed.

Had to give it an NSFW warning since he doesn't have clothes on.

NSFW WARNING

_reference____scarr_ruddlocke_by_armpit_

_fan_character____scarr_ruddlocke_by_arm

• 4 weeks later...

Created three new Sonic FC's I'll be using for a while.

Zeio
_sonic_fc____zeio_the_hedgehog_by_armpit

Lixa

_sonic_fc____lixa_by_armpit_warrior-d65r

Magmous

_sonic_fc____magmous_by_armpit_warrior-d

• Like 1

If I ever need some sort of mind-blowing, this thread will always provide it.  Great job, Harmony. :)

• Like 1

If I ever need some sort of mind-blowing, this thread will always provide it.  Great job, Harmony. :-)

Thanks a ton, man!  It's funny how I just slowly sketch the face, then everything else just comes onto paper.  I just threw onto the picture what I was seeing in my head xD

Have one more to show off.  This took longer than it should have and I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Behold!  The Four Supers:

_sonic_oc_s____the_four_supers_by_armpit

Have some Pokemon this time.  I'm trying to get back into the Pokemon scene, so expect to see some Pokemon mixed with Sonic pics as well LOL

Deoxys-D

_pokemon_oc____deoxys_d_by_armpit_warrio

Typhlosion

_pokemon_oc____typhlosion_by_armpit_warr

• Like 1

238.jpg

Just remember, there are only so many of these reaction picts online. So when I run out, that's your problem. :-P

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to do a little group pic of my three Sonic fan characters.  Here they are:

_sonic_fc_s____smoke__lava_magma_and_lig

Showing off designs for Blaze and Scourge that will be in the comic.  Don't worry, I'm going to get back into it very soon.

_sonic_oc____toa_blaze_the_cat_by_armpit

_sonic_oc____toa_scourge_the_hedgehog_by

Every time I visit this thread, I just keep getting hit by nostalgia from my memories.

5900-black-guy-thumbs-up.jpg

• Like 3

Every time I visit this thread, I just keep getting hit my nostalgia from my memories.

5900-black-guy-thumbs-up.jpg

You're not alone, Matt Damon.

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball

• Like 3