Wanna go to space?

FoxMcCloud

Ok well you necessarily won't be going to space yourself, but you can design your own rocket, control the stages and launch your own ship into space with little astronauts.

Kerbal Space Program!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIv47m6kjjY

Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where the player can create his own space program.

In KSP, you must build a space-worthy craft, capable of flying it's crew out into space, without killing them.At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has it's own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn't).So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!

Also be sure to post your ship if you make it to space, take a screenshot and share with us your experiences with KSP, and Goodluck in space!

Space, space gotta go to space, gotta go, ooh lady, ooh lady, going to space can't wait, space, on trial, on trial, GUILTY, of being in space, go to space jail, dad? I'm in space, I'm proud of you son, dad are you in space? Yes, now we are a family again!

Lol okay, but in all seriousness, I'm gonna give this a try!

OMG ITS SO AWESOME :D

GET IT ITS FREE AND PREINSTALLED!

THE MOON IS NEXT UPDATE!

that wa sa trailer, there is no flag, just play the game

I think I'd rather wait unti lthe bugs have been worked out. Just to be safe.

And I'm just waiting for Moonbase Alpha type videos to come of this game.

I was gonna say I was gonna throttle if this turned into a Portal 2 space core joke, but it looks like I was too late.

I admit I too immediately thought of Space Core when I read this topic title, now that I see what it is I'll give it a try when I get a better computer.

(Which is taking longer then suspected mind you.)

I recommend chekcing out some of the mods they have for teh game. All theya re is pages of new parts that kick total butt.

I believe you are talking about Orbiter?

• 2 weeks later...

YES! Please?

YES! Please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...