Emos

Sabre

Are they-  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are they-

• Suicidal Attention Seekers
    • or not

People who are always a downer, are quite hard to be friends with, but sometimes a lot of stuff that's going on in thier life IS quite crappy, and sometimes they have no one to talk to about them. People like that shouldn't really be looked down upon, people who are DRAMA QUEENS maybe, but unless you know they're like that for sure, it's best not to shun them just for that.

I agree, I'm a shy/quiet person myself and try to mingle with others, however there are a few people that turn me down and diss me. It's really disrespectful and it's not only me but other shy/quiet people are also getting treated like this.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThePointingMan

• Sabre

• Vy'drach

• Vindr

I agree, I'm a shy/quiet person myself and try to mingle with others, however there are a few people that turn me down and diss me. It's really disrespectful and it's not only me but other shy/quiet people are also getting treated like this.

That's just mean. What did you ever do to them?

That's just mean. What did you ever do to them?

I done absolutely nothing to them, maybe it's the way I dress but appearance shouldn't be judged, it's all about a person's personality but no they can't f***ing understand. I hate it when people do that but like I said before I'm not the only one.

Guest Para Astaroth

I done absolutely nothing to them, maybe it's the way I dress but appearance shouldn't be judged, it's all about a person's personality but no they can't f***ing understand. I hate it when people do that but like I said before I'm not the only one.

I feel you, my friend.  School is a pain in such that way and you just have to learn to bypass those people and mingle with the ones you know will actually have conversations with you and will pay attention.

I feel you, my friend.  School is a pain in such that way and you just have to learn to bypass those people and mingle with the ones you know will actually have conversations with you and will pay attention.

Yeah but there will be people that betray you, that's what happened to me in middle school, I lost some friends and one best friend for the most stupidest reasons.