Are Starfox's universe and F-Zero's universe the same or just alot of references

Linkiriow

10 Reasons that would make the 2 universes the same.

1) James McCloud, a F-Zero racer, and/or a expert pilot. James McCloud is basically the same guy, same clothes, same shades, same attitude, same machine; the only thing that is different is James is human in one and a fox in the other. What happened if James were a human in the StarFox world? That means that James started with being a pilot and after the escaping from Andross, he moved into a racing career. How Fox was made, well do the math, Fox is half-human, half-animal. If James were all human, means the he did a whole different other species (mother fox). Peppy probably knew that James was human since he worked with him, but he probably wanted to keep it a secret from Fox. Who knows what will happen if Fox finds out. Fox blends in and grew with the Corneria military, not knowing much of his dad's past. And all of James' pictures were photoshopped to fool people (Advanced technology of the future). Or he might had a surgery, but that's a better conflict than my theory.

2) James' partner in the F-Zero series, went by the name of O'Donell, an ironic reference to Wolf.  :shock:

3) F-Zero X abbreviated is F0X, James named his son after his gambling career.  O_o

4) One of the ending of the StarFox Command is End 9: The Curse of Pigma, which it end with Falco comes up with an idea to retire as pilots and retool their Arwings into racing machines to compete in the G-Zero Grand Prix. (Assuming that's after F-Zero) Falco was thrilled to go high speed and avoiding high risk as Fox joined in as he lost everything (during the story of command). This can also explain James McCloud's disappearance, after barely escaping andross, he was filled with shame as he couldn't finish his job, instead of going back he joined F-Zero and became a pilot.

5) Both universes have the same clothes, as one of the evidence that, Falco was wearing the same kinda boots as Captain Falcon, which was discovered by Mr. Nintendo of the StarFox Online forum (here). If the two James McCloud aren't the same, this only boosts this theory higher.

6) James' machine Little Wyvern is modeled after an Arwing.

7) In the game of Super Mario RPG, there's a cameo at the back of Hinopio's Inn, deep within Barrel Volcano, these vehicles were the Arwing, Blue Falcon and Fire Stingray.

8) Octoman is an F-Zero racer in F-Zero, if he was the same person in StarFox, he probably quit racing when F-Zero was shutting down as G-Zero was starting, Octoman searched the galaxy to get some money, that he needed to pay the education costs of his children. As he search, he tumbled to Anglar Empire and became a minion to get rid of McCloud. As he might be mistaken, that he was talking Fox, not James. Octoman is not pure evil but he'll do anything for cash. In the anime, F-Zero: GP Legend and Climax, Octoman joined the Dark Million, resulting that he is more evil than good.

9) Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of Mario, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, and F-Zero, commented that past F-Zero and Star Fox collaborations with outside development houses turned out to be a disappointment for Nintendo. Basically, it didn't went well as what he was expecting.

10) G-Diffuser, an experimental power system used in star fighters that reduces gravity forces on the pilot and provides a respectable power source for shields and propulsion, were used both in F-Zero and StarFox. In StarFox, G-Diffuser was mainly used by the Arwings, Landmaster and Wolf's Wolfen. In F-Zero, all of the F-Zero pilots have it in their own machines.

That's my ten reasons why Starfox's and F-Zero's universe is the same, please reply if I miss something or made any mistakes, or if you want to comment on my theory or post. I had a better version on this but I didn't save a backup and my 60 minutes were up when I posted this. Thanks for reading.

:falco:

Your being to observant, wait who are you anyway? Wow this guy is older than me.

Yes, because cameos prove the merging of 2 stories. :roll:

Oh boy... Why do you keep trying to make sense where there is NONE? It's even worse as you're establishing LAME theories.

What if James was Human ?

What if bananas were blue ?

What if dogs were cats with masks ? Oh dear god, Cats & Dogs the movies are UNCANON now !

Its all a part of the Nintendo-verse. ALL ONE VERSE.

I like the idea of Starfox and F-Zero sharing a universe. maybe they're in different star systems or at different time periods, but it sort of adds another dimension to both of the games, albeit somewhat trivial.

That being said, I wouldn't want Captain Falcon showing up as a main character in Starfox stuff, nor would I like the idea of a Starfox-based F-zero team (command ending...)

That's my ten reasons why Starfox's and F-Zero's universe is the same.....

Okay in honesty, I can sort of understand why you may be confused on this issue. Especially with the G-Diffusers and James McCloud. But I afraid they're just cameos.

-James and Octoman = nothing more than mere Cameos.

-G-Diffusers: Gravity Diffusion is a system that basically exists in the Nintendo-verse. It's (fictional) science is that of lessening the gravity effects on Aerial Pilots and allowing a space craft to hover above ground. Naturally since F-Zero Machines hover above ground and do such feats as racing completely upside down, Nintendo simply just used the same (fictional) concept to explain the machine's functions. So really it's like saying the Starfox universe and the Starwars universe are related because they both have "Blasters"

- A BUTTLOAD of cameos are in Super Mario RPG for starters. Even Link and Samus can be seen sleeping in beds at points. But even as so, cameos don't mean anything in general. You have to think of them as references, like Talon and Ingo the mario bros. lookalikes in Zelda OoT, or the Sword cap along with other Nintendo items that show up in Kirby Super Star. Leon is also another obscure reference in F-Zero (Wolf O' Donell lookalike with Leon's first name. Interesting he ALSO has a ruined eye but it's on his left not his right) but his appearance is nothing short than to make a player think of the other game.

-The ONLY Nintendo-verse universes that I know of that are connected are the Mario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi and Wario series. Pretty much in short because they basically spawned from the same place and just got their own spin off games, but they're the only known Nintendo series to exist in the same world. (Although I have heard some pretty decent arguments on the Punch-Out series being connected to the mainstream Marioverse.)

ITT implying Nintendo actually has any sort of defined and respected canon.

Oh boy... Why do you keep trying to make sense where there is NONE? It's even worse as you're establishing LAME theories.

What if James was Human ?

What if bananas were blue ?

What if dogs were cats with masks ? Oh dear god, Cats & Dogs the movies are UNCANON now !

:| well that was a nice comment

• 2 weeks later...