La Belle et la Bête [Disscussion]

Fluxy

I think the only two people who haven't taken their places at the table are crazyfooinc and Myu. Other than that, the full roster is assembled.

I think the only two people who haven't taken their places at the table are crazyfooinc and Myu. Other than that, the full roster is assembled.

Like the Justice League.

(I don't know why I thought Justice League when I read this post. :|)

Okay, well, this is what we are gonna do. I'll give till the end of the day for the two to post, and if not, I am continuing on. I'll make sure to send messages to the two, but this newer system is a bit weird, so I hope they either see this, or the messages.

Due to the whole transition and move, it has come to my attention that it has made the role playing less favorable. I am not sure if people want to continue it, or simply put it on hold, but I just want to know, seeing as Myu, Crazy, and a few others haven't even taken a new peak into the RP section.

The RP section is perfectly fine in my opinion, so I'm good to keep going. However, despite my interest in continuing this story, the goal is for everyone to have fun, so if the others want to put it on hold then I'm fine.

I'd like to see it continue, but if we have to put it on hold for a while til' everyone gets used to the new board, then thats fine too.

Okay, good to know. So I know for Lordbowser, and Xort, if I could just get feedback from some others, that would be great.

I don't know either. But I got the impression that after the move, that the RP section kinda just went to a halt. So if that meant we had to give the section some time to get back in action, so be it, you know?

I can wait if we have to, because I'm still getting used to the layout myself.

I personally don't quite understand what the problem is with the new layout. Someone care to explain what the issue is?

I'm fine with the layout myself. I'll wait however long as needed.

What exactly are we waiting for? I'm kinda hoping we can get started again. Also, I don;t quite understand how the new layout causes issues with RPing. Can someone fill me in on that please?

It doesn't necessarily mean we have to wait in the RP, but I noticed ever since the change, RP's kinda just got silent for a tiny bit, as people were adjusting the site.

I personally don't quite understand what the problem is with the new layout. Someone care to explain what the issue is?

Big one for me is the lack of "View Replies" and "View New Posts" that the old board had. I remedied it though using topic subscription and View New Content.