Harmony's Other Art

Harmony Descent

I'll just start out with a few that I've done but have not had the time to color:

FC_Cole_Riderous_by_DarthOmniShadow.jpg

A bit old, but not bad for a first try on him.

Silicia_Dartha_Update_by_DarthOmniShadow

I loved how this one turned out! It took me a little while on the hand holding the weapon though >>;;

Vektran_Soldiers_by_DarthOmniShadow.jpg

The was for a roleplay I did a year ago. Sadly, I had to ask for it to be locked since activity went down a lot. (There were two parts to the roleplay: Part one was finished perfectly and part two had to be locked.)

Tell me what you guys think! I'm always open for suggestions. =]

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

fc___zero_one_by_darthomnishadow-d4kdi4p

One of my newer Fan Character's I created about four or six months ago.

These sketches are refreshing in my opinion; they have character to them, and the lack of color actually helps to emphasize the line work and detail. Great job, Harmony! :P

These sketches are refreshing in my opinion; they have character to them, and the lack of color actually helps to emphasize the line work and detail. Great job, Harmony! :-P

Sure thing, bro! xD

I plan on doing more today and a bit in the future, so just watch my DeviantArt and this thread until then. I've got to do some more sketches of my other Fan Characters ^^;

Sure thing, bro! xD

I plan on doing more today and a bit in the future, so just watch my DeviantArt and this thread until then. I've got to do some more sketches of my other Fan Characters ^^;

Care to drop a link to your dA profile? :P And I can't wait for upcoming sketches; there's just something about your style that puts a smile on my face. ^_^

Sorry to double-post, but just got done with another drawing! This is the FC above's armor. Let me know if you know where I got the concept from xD

fc___armor_zero_one_by_darthomnishadow-d

• Like 1

Though I have absolutely no idea where that armor-design originated from I can say that it looks incredible. Just the amount of detail in the plating, muscle-like coverings, etc, really makes you want to stare at the drawing for more than you normally would. Come to think of it, the armor -partially- reminds me of Gray Fox of Metal Gear Solid.

• Like 1

Though I have absolutely no idea where that armor-design originated from I can say that it looks incredible. Just the amount of detail in the plating, muscle-like coverings, etc, really makes you want to stare at the drawing for more than you normally would.

Thanks xD I tend to go overboard sometimes in the drawings, but whenever they're put into the comics I MAY put them it, I'll have to tone them down a bit since it would take for-EFFING-ever to finish lol

Come to think of it, the armor -partially- reminds me of Gray Fox of Metal Gear Solid.

Good guess, but that's not where I got the concept from xD

METAL GEAR! *Goes and suicide bombs ftw*

This is good stuff, Harmony!

• Like 1

The concept was from a game that came out in 2007 and known for it's superior graphics and came out this year as well.

METAL GEAR! *Goes and suicide bombs ftw*

This is good stuff, Harmony!

Thank you, bro! xD

You put a lot of detail into your work. Keep it up.

Thank you ;P

Anyways, here's a little something I did for a former member of this site. His name was "Kursed" and here's his FC (The A.I. walking in the mid-background) and Kursed in a brief discussion:

fc_request___serena_and_kursed_by_dartho

DOUBLE POST FTW!!!

Finished with another request I started today! It was from another former member of this site by the name of OneWingedAngel92302:

fc_request___sarah_by_darthomnishadow-d4

• Like 1

^ The first thing that caught my eye in that drawing was the INCREDIBLE detail work on the firearm that is being carried. While I don't quite see the Desert Eagle fit the role of anything other than looking good, it definitely matches with the theme of the artwork. ^_^

^ The first thing that caught my eye in that drawing was the INCREDIBLE detail work on the firearm that is being carried. While I don't quite see the Desert Eagle fit the role of anything other than looking good, it definitely matches with the theme of the artwork. ^_^

Well, it was my very first attempt at drawing one and I don't think it turned out as bad as I thought. Anyways, he requested something similar and I delivered xD

I'm still figuring out what I should draw next, so I'll see what my mind can come up with next. ;]

Got another done today! WOO!!! On a roll this week, I am xD

Anyways, here is one of Fan Characters, Sereana Ruddlocke:

fc___sereana_ruddlocke_by_darthomnishado

• Like 1

That facial expression just peers into my soul; it frightens me, :lol:. Do I even have to say it?; you continually churn out exemplary artwork with impressive attention to detail. Great job! ^_^ :yes:

That facial expression just peers into my soul; it frightens me, :lol:. Do I even have to say it?; you continually churn out exemplary artwork with impressive attention to detail. Great job! ^_^:yes:

There's going to be more where that came from xD Trust me, I still have yet to put four of my main FC's in one pic. The only one I have is on DA named "Team Hykon," but that's just from the chest up. Not full body like the pics you're already seeing x]

• Like 1

Whoa, you're just cranking more and more of 'em out, aren't you? :] Nice work!

Happy New Years!!!

And, as a present, here's four of my main FC's that are in a future project I'm currently devising:

the_four_warriors_by_darthomnishadow-d4k

I certainly wouldn't want to get on their bad sides, that's for certain! That ferocity as well as a reserved intent to harm keeps me staring at that drawing for quite awhile. Great job as usual, Harmony! :D

the cover sketch to a new comic I plan on doing at some point. The final product should hopefully be done by tomorrow afternoon. If not, then sometime Tuesday if I'm not too busy with college.

helcon_cover_sketch_by_darthomnishadow-d

Let me know if you know where I got the concept from xD

Crysis, of course!

I know my powered armor suits!